**Job Title:** Project Manager/Program Manager
**Position Type:** Full-time
Since 1990, Fundatia Inocenti and our partners at Romanian Children’s Relief have been dedicated to improving access to mental health and education for thousands of Romanian children and adolescents. We do this by providing direct services to groups and individuals, and also providing leading-edge mental health resources and educational materials tailored to specialists in the field. www.Inocenti.ro
Position Overview: Inocenti seeks an experienced Project Manager who is committed to positively impacting the lives of children and youth. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of scheduling, budget management, project coordination and a proven history of working well in teams. We value people with a positive approach to problem solving, where challenges are viewed as opportunities and communication with colleagues and clients is always conducted with care and clarity. Excellent English language skills are required.
- Project & Team Leadership
- Assume overall responsibility for the successful planning, execution, monitoring, and completion of projects in hospitals and schools.
- Develop and maintain project plans, timelines, and budgets.
- Identify project risks and proactively address them to ensure project goals are met.
- Build and support a dedicated project team, including clinicians, educators, and support staff.
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities, and ensure team members are aligned with project objectives.
- Reporting and Documentation
- Assist in preparing grants and write regular project status reports for stakeholders and project sponsors.
- Maintain comprehensive project documentation and records.
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Collaborate with key stakeholders, including healthcare professionals, school staff, parents, and community organizations, to ensure project alignment and support.
- Educational Program Development
- Work closely with educators and mental health experts to help our clinical team design and implement effective mental health literacy programs in schools.
- Oversee the production of educational materials, curriculum development, and training programs.
- Resource Management
- Manage project budgets and resources efficiently and meet porject goals
- Program Monitoring and Evaluation
- Assist in the development and implementation of project performance metrics and evaluation tools.
- Continuously monitor project progress and make necessary adjustments to achieve desired outcomes.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (e.g., sociology, journalism, business, psychology, social work,). A master’s degree is a plus.
- Proven experience in project management, preferably in healthcare or education settings.
- Strong understanding of project coordination, planning, and execution.
- Passion for educational programs and mental health initiatives.
- Excellent communication and caring interpersonal skills.
- Excellent English and writing skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with diverse teams and stakeholders.
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making abilities.
- Familiarity with mental health literacy, pediatric psychiatry, or related fields is a plus.
- Project management certification on social services is a plus.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit their resume and a cover letter in English detailing their qualifications and passion for educational programs and mental health initiatives to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application Deadline: Initial Applications accepted Oct 10-20